Ultra Natural Prostate has been upgraded many times to include the most scientifically validated nutrients for the protection of the prostate gland and its healthy function. No other prostate support formula provides such a broad array of nutrients. The latest version of Ultra Natural Prostate contains the following key ingredients:
Standardised lignans from flax seed and Norway spruce knot-wood convert to a compound called enterolactone which provides support for prostate cells against excess estrogen levels that can stimulate prostate growth.
ApresFlex®, a concentrated and highly absorbable extract of Boswellia, helps inhibit 5-lipoxygenase (5-LOX), an enzyme that facilitates undesirable cell division changes.
- Nettle root extract helps protect prostate cells against excess oestrogen levels by reducing the activity of the bodily enzyme aromatase that creates estrogen.
- Saw palmetto extract helps inhibit dihydrotestosterone (DHT) activity in the prostate, regulate inflammatory factors and supports normal urinary flow.
- Pumpkin seed oil enhances the composition of free fatty acids and augments saw palmetto's benefits.
- Pygeum extract helps suppress production of pro-inflammatory prostaglandins in the prostate and supports healthy urination patterns.
- Beta-sitosterol is a constituent of pygeum and saw palmetto, that enhances pygeum's protective effects.
- Graminex® Flower Pollen Extract™ has been shown to help relax the smooth muscles of the urethra and help regulate inflammation.
- Boron has been shown to slow elevation of prostate-specific antigen (PSA).
- Lycopene, a carotenoid associated with the tomato's red colour, helps maintain healthy DNA and promotes healthy prostate size and structure.
- Phosholipids have been included to enhance the absorption of the active ingredients.
Serving Size 2 softgels; Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Saw Palmetto CO2 extract (fruit) [std. to 85% total fatty acids] - 320 mg
Graminex® Flower Pollen Extract™ (from rye) - 252 mg
Stinging and dwarf nettle extracts (root) - 240 mg
Pumpkin oil (seed) [std. to 85% total fatty acids] - 200 mg
Beta-Sitosterol - 180 mg
Phospholipids - 160 mg
Pygeum extract (bark) - 100 mg
AprèsFlex® Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin) [std. to 20% AKBAΔ] - 70 mg
Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors Blend [HMRlignan™ Norway spruce (Picea abies) (knot wood) and flax (seed) lignan extracts] - 20.15 mg
Lycopene [from Tomat-O-Red® natural tomato extract (fruit)] - 10 mg
Boron (as Albion® bororganic glycine) - 3 mg
Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, sunflower oil, beeswax, purified water, carob color, maltodextrin, rosemary extract.
AprèsFlex® is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals exclusively licensed to PL Thomas – Laila Nutra LLC. U.S. Patent No. 8,551,496 and other patents pending. HMRlignan™ is a trademark used under sublicense from Linnea S.A. Tomat-O-Red® is a registered trademark of LycoRed LTD. Albion® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage and Use
Take two (2) softgels daily divided between morning and evening, with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.